For New applications
Complete the Corporate Purchasing (PCard) Application Form.
If the link above does not work visit the UofA Finance, Procurement and Planning Forms Cabinet
Once the application form is complete and has been signed by both the applicant and their direct supervisor submit via ticket to the Staff Service Centre (SSC)
(note that applications are signed by either direct supervisor OR ALES Faculty General manager not both)
If the link does not work: visit the Staff Service Centre website and submit via portal
Cardholder Responsibilities & More Information:
*the above links are taken from/managed by the UoA Finance, Procurement and Planning website
- Registration (conference fees)
- Accomodations (Hotels, AirBnB and VRBO etc.) - room, taxes and parking only
- Car rentals and insurance
- Ground transportation receipted (bus, taxi, rideshare, train)
- Baggage fee, seat selection (completed outside of the airfare booking)
- Memberships and Subscriptions
- Catering and hosting (with unit approval)
- Miscellaneous insurances
Non-Eligible Travel Expense
- Airfare - must be booked through the TAP process with Maritime Travel (paid centrally)
- Private automobile kilometer allowance rate (paid out of pocket, reimbursement through travel expense module)
- Ground transportation non-receipted - below $75/day (paid out of pocket, reimbursement through travel expense module)
- Meal allowance rates (paid out of pocket, reimbursement through travel expense module)
- PER allowances
- personal expenses
- cash advance
- donations and sponsorships
- gifts of alochol
- maintenance contract and agreements
- equipment rental exceeding 30 days
- services provided by Facilites & Opoerations
- Restricted or controlled goods
Cardholders should contact BMO directly if there is an issue.
To contact BMO Mastercard
1-855-825-9232 or 1-800-844-6445 in CA & USA, outside: 514-881-3808
- For Lost Receipts – The cardholder is required to obtain a copy directly from the supplier. Inclusion of receipts is mandatory. “No receipt” is not accepted.
- For Disputed Items - Attempts to resolve the disputed item should be made directly with the vendor. Contact the PCard Administrator in Supply Management Services within sixty (60) days of the transaction date if unresolved with the vendor.
- For Returns / Credits - Purchases that are returned or damaged shall be replaced or refunded directly back to the PCard. Cardholders are responsible for ensuring that replacement or credit is received. Contact the PCard Administrator in Supply Management Services within sixty (60) days of the transaction date if unresolved with the vendor.
- For Lost or Stolen Cards – Cards must be stored in a safe place. If a card is lost or stolen, the Cardholder must contact the Bank customer service immediately as well as notify the PCard Administrator. The department could be liable for any unauthorized use of the card until notification of loss, theft or cancellation has been reported to the Bank by the Cardholder.