ALES Human resources will take a leadership role by partnering with our business units to deliver quality service in support of Faculty’s vision and values – Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Diversity, and Teamwork.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring the human resources department staff are given the tools, training and
motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting, recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Being solutions-focused when dealing with workplace issues and challenges
- Providing a work environment that encourages open communication, creativity,
innovation and is conducive to the professional growth and development of its
- Providing a work atmosphere that is respectful, safe, and healthy
- Developing, administering and effectively communicating HR policies, procedures and
practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining the Faculty’s
compliance with employment and labor laws and collective agreements (Academic and