Faculty Deadline for Preliminary Package = Monday, May 3, 2021
Please ensure that the preliminary package includes the following documents:
- Completed preliminary application form
- Proposal (max. 500 words)
- Explanation of special fit to UofA and rationale why applicant meets the criteria for the Banting award (max. 500 words)
- Applicant CV (Vanier-Banting Academic CCV format)
- CV of proposed supervisor (and co-supervisor, if applicable). The supervisor’s CV can be in any format.
Note: After preliminary packages are received by the Faculty, Faculties are required to review applications for completeness and pre-screen applications to ensure fit with the Department / Faculty sponsoring of the application. If the Faculty decides not to pursue an application further, we will notify the applicant and proposed supervisor.
UofA Deadline for Preliminary Package = Monday, May 17, 2021
More details regarding the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program can be found on the Banting Postdoctoral Office website.